Instant Temperature Relief, Max Sun Protection & Safer Flights
Generation 2 Professional Series Jet Shades are the next generation of Jet Shades that have been completely redesigned to be more flexible, durable, and not delaminate even when the plane is parked in hot desert heat!
Made with a thinner, more bendable, and durable optical quality material that is half the thickness and weight of original Jet Shades along with a brand new mounting system for an easier installation and better fit, Jet Shades Generation 2 Professional Series for Citation CJ2 will:
- significantly reduce and equalize temperature making flying an enjoyable and comfortable experience
- deliver complete sun protection for all on board, eliminating worry due to prolonged sun exposure
- cut the sun glare so pilots have excellent visual clarity both inside and out
- block solar energy and radiation that causes pilot fatigue and headaches
Plus, we’ve added brand new windshield “Cruising Shades” so you can enjoy complete sun-blocking control at cruising altitude. With this new addition, you will have the most comfortable cockpit during ALL phases of flight!
A Cockpit Must-Have for Hot, Sunny Flights
Generation 2 Professional Series Jet Shades are thoughtfully designed with pilot and passenger comfort in mind. While other sun shade products focus mainly on blocking visible light, Jet Shades are built so you can enjoy complete sun protection without blocking your view, including:
- 99.9% protection from harmful UVA/UVB radiation
- up to 94% infrared heat blocked
- as much as 80% glare reduction
This triple protection from the sun is a game-changer for:
- individuals with fair skin and eyes
- anyone prone to sunburn or has a history of skin cancer
- families flying with children and pets
- passengers who use electronic devices
- anyone who feels uncomfortable in elevated thermal temperatures
Generation 2 Mounting System
Our new, patent-pending Generation 2 mounting system for the Citation CJ2 ensures a quicker, easier, and more secure fit – so you can install and remove your windshield and side shades as needed during flight.
While original Jet Shades relied on a larger rubber trim to friction-fit inside of the aircraft window frame, Gen 2 Jet Shades slide and lock into the provided mounting brackets ensuring a perfect, snug fit even in moderate to severe turbulence. There is no STC needed, and installation (and removal) is as quick as 1,2,3, DONE!
- Install mounting clip system into aircraft.
- Insert the Jet Shade into the installed mounting clips ensuring a secure, snug fit.
- Repeat for all windows.
Cruise for Hours in Total Comfort
Cruising Shades are the newest addition to our cockpit solution and provide precision sun blocking when you’re flying at altitude and the sun is beaming into the cockpit below your windshield shades –such as east to west in the afternoon. Simply slide the cruising shade into place behind your windshield shade and position it exactly where you need it to block the sun from hitting you in the face.
Citation CJ2 Jet Shades™ Generation 2 Professional Series 6-Piece Cockpit Solution
- (1) High-Visibility Pilot Side Shade
- (1) High-Visibility Copilot Side Shade
- (2) High-Visibility Windshield Shades
- (2) High-Visibility Windshield Cruising Shades
- Generation 2 Professional Series Mounting System
- Deluxe Storage Case
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
Add the Premium Upgrade
While Jet Shades are designed to provide the best visibility out of the side windows for pilots, the windshield and cabin windows can be upgraded to our Premium Jet Shades specially formulated with a deeper cool blue color that further reduces the amount of heat, light, and brightness that enters the aircraft.
When you select the Premium Upgrade for Cockpit Solution, the following Jet Shades will be upgraded:
- (2) Premium Windshield Shades
- (2) Premium Windshield Cruising Shades
Monogramming or Your Company Logo Now Available for Jet Shades!
While a set of Jet Shades gives your aircraft an amazing ramp presence on its own, you can now add a unique, personal touch to your set of Jet Shades with custom monogramming, logo, or logo + monogram engraving. Please allow 1-3 additional days for the setup and production of your custom order.
Popular ways to personalize your set of Jet Shades include:
- your name
- call sign
- tail number
- company logo
Monogramming allows for a maximum of 18 characters including spaces (10 characters when accompanying a logo) and can be customized for the pilot and copilot. All monograms will be etched in the script font shown in the accompanying image.
Logo engraving will be centered at the bottom of the Jet Shade. You will be prompted to upload your logo before adding this product to your cart. File upload requirements: logos can be up to 5MB in size and uploaded in .PNG, .JPEG, .BMP, .TIFF, and GIF format. High resolution (300 dpi) is preferred. Logos will be etched on both pilot and copilot side shades.
Monogram and Logo FAQ
- Is it possible to get a custom monogram with more characters, a two-line monogram, or other special options?
Special requests like this are not available online, but may be available by phone.
Photo Credit: “N525DT Cessna Citation CJ2” flickr photo by Aircaft @ Gloucestershire Airport By James https://flickr.com/photos/95512093@N05/23528056460 shared under a Creative Commons (BY-SA) license