Finally a Solution for TBM 700 Series Pilots
While the TBM series of aircraft is a top-notch turboprop for flying globally, pilots and passengers often wrestle with hot cockpits, bright sun, instruments glare, UV radiation, and just being uncomfortable with the sun shining beaming through the cockpit windows. Even with A/C, passengers are often cold while the pilots are baking up front. The results are flights in your TBM are less enjoyable and more fatiguing than they should be. Finally, a pilot/engineer has done something about it.
Jet Shades are the first complete UV / Heat / Glare blocking tinted window panel that is designed to be used in the cockpit while flying the TBM Aircraft. Simply push Jet Shades in place into the side windows and upper windshield of the TBM cockpit to install and begin cooling the cockpit. Installation is easy (no STC required) windows without the use of tools, and easily remove them during flight if needed.
Jet Shades in your TBM Aircraft will not only block heat and glare and make flights more comfortable, they also look great as well. Ramp presence from the outside will turn heads for sure. Jet Shades are simple and easy to use, and they work!
Note – Jet Shades are not like foil guards that can cause hot spots. Most aircraft leave them in while parked at the ramp. However, TBM recommends that nothing is placed in the windows while parked, therefore you should remove the Jet Shades from your TBM while parked on the ramp to be in compliance with the aircraft manufacturer.
See Jet Shades in Action
Easy Installation & Removal
- Easily owner-installed in minutes without the need for an STC
- Slide into place & enjoy heat-blocking tinted windows while you fly
- Does not interfere with pre-installed visors
- Remains completely secure during turbulence or when cockpit doors are open
- Effortlessly removed with a gentle tug on the patented friction-tab
Feel and Look Cool!
Cool off your TBM 700 series and enhance your ramp appeal. Jet Shades dress up your aircraft and enhance ramp appeal by giving your plane the “tinted windows” look.
Jet Shades Product Specifications
- Made with optical quality polycarbonate for clearest visibility
- Blocks 72% visible light/ 99.9% UV/ 79% infrared light/ 44% solar energy
- Provides 70% glare reduction
- Lightweight, high impact strength, virtually unbreakable
- Highly engineered product stops glare while allowing enough light in for easy navigation
- Patent-pending design
- Made in the USA
Jet Shades TBM 700 Series Purchase Options
- Pilot Cockpit Set. (2 Pieces) Jet Shades for TBM 700 cockpit insert into the side cockpit windows blocking heat and UV from the pilot and copilot. Jet Shades in your TBM 700 cockpit stay seated securely while opening and closing the cockpit door and stay snug during turbulence.
- Complete Package – Pilot Cockpit + Cabin Windows. (Coming soon)