The Solution for King Air Cockpits and Expensive Window Replacements
While the King Air series is the work horse of the industry and is flown worldwide, pilots and passengers often wrestle with hot cockpits, bright sun, instruments glare, UV radiation, and just being uncomfortable with the sun shining beaming through the cockpit and passenger windows. Even with A/C the passengers are often cold while the pilots are baking up front. The results are flights that are less enjoyable and more fatiguing. While polarized passenger windows are nice, a replacement just for one window is well over $5,000. Jet Shades can outfit the entire King Air aircraft for less than ½ the cost of replacing one passenger window.
Jet Shades are the first complete UV / Heat / Glare blocking tinted window panel that is designed to be used in the cockpit while flying the King Air Aircraft. Simply push Jet Shades in place into the side windows and upper windshield of the King Air cockpit to install and begin cooling the cockpit. Not only will Passengers enjoy the comfort as well by placing Jet Shades in the passenger windows of your King Air, Jet Shades have an alignment notch that force the polarized passenger windows to be in the correct orientation to avoid damage to the windows and expensive repair bills. Jet Shade can stay in when parked on the ramp as well no need to remove unless conditions warrant per our instruction manual. Jet Shades installation is easy (no STC required) windows without the use of tools, and easily remove them during flight if needed.
Jet Shades in your King Air Aircraft will not only block heat and glare and make flights more comfortable, they also look great as well. Ramp presence from the outside will turn heads for sure. Jet Shades are simple and easy to use, and they work!
See Jet Shades in Action
Easy Installation & Removal
- Easily owner-installed in minutes without the need for an STC
- Slide into place & enjoy heat-blocking tinted windows while you fly
- Does not interfere with pre-installed visors
- Remains completely secure during turbulence or when cockpit doors are open
- Effortlessly removed with a gentle tug on the patented friction-tab
Feel and Look Cool!
Cool off your King Air 90 and enhance your ramp appeal. Jet Shades dress up your aircraft and enhance ramp appeal by giving your plane the “tinted windows” look.
See more photos of Jet Shades for King Air in our Facebook photo gallery.
Jet Shades Product Specifications
- Fits King Air 1990+
- Made with optical quality polycarbonate for clearest visibility
- Blocks 72% visible light/ 99.9% UV/ 79% infrared light/ 44% solar energy
- Provides 70% glare reduction
- Lightweight, high impact strength, virtually unbreakable
- Highly engineered product stops glare while allowing enough light in for easy navigation
- Patent-pending design
- Made in the USA
Jet Shades King Air 90 Purchase Options
- Pilot Cockpit Set. (4 Pieces) Covers the top portion of your King Air windshield and pilot side windows to prevent harmful sunlight heat, UV, and glare entering into the cockpit from above.
- Complete Package – Pilot Cockpit + Cabin Windows. (10 Pieces) Includes pilot cockpit set, plus Jet Shades for passenger windows insert into the passenger windows and provide protection from harmful sunlight heat, UV, and glare for your rear seat passengers. Passengers can enjoy the view without squinting or eye fatigue. Rides are cooler and comfortable for passengers allowing them to enjoy the scenery easily.