An Innovative Solution to Hot, Sunny, Piper M500/600 Cockpits
Unlike foil aircraft sun shades, Jet Shades are removable tinted window panels and visors designed to block harmful UV and sun glare in your aircraft cockpit both DURING FLIGHT & WHILE PARKED!
Inspired by an engineer and private pilot who was always hot in the cockpit and wrestled with sun glare on him and the instrument panel in the hot Florida sun, Jet Shades solve the problem of hot, sunny cockpits that are uncomfortable for both pilot and passengers.
- Blocks 99.9% harmful UV (See JAMA article on harmful effects of UV radiation for pilots)
- Provides instant relief from solar energy
- Reduces glare by 70% for better contrast and visibility on instrument panels, smartphones and tablet devices.
- Minimizes eye strain and pilot fatigue caused by prolonged sun exposure
- Maintains pilot & passenger comfort during high sun glare flights
- Effortless removal with patented friction-tab design
- Protects aircraft interior from cracking and discoloration while parked
- Enhances ramp appeal by giving your aircraft a “tinted windows” look
- Eliminates the need for removing and storing foil sun shades before and after flights
See Jet Shades in Action
Easy Installation & Removal
- Easily owner-installed in minutes without the need for an STC
- Slide into place & enjoy heat-blocking tinted windows while you fly
- Does not interfere with pre-installed visors
- Remains completely secure during turbulence or when cockpit doors are open
- Effortlessly removed with a gentle tug on the patented friction-tab
Feel and Look Cool!
Cool off your Piper M500/600 and enhance your ramp appeal. Jet Shades dress up your aircraft and enhance ramp appeal by giving your plane the “tinted windows” look.
Jet Shades Product Specifications
- Made with optical quality polycarbonate for clearest visibility
- Blocks 72% visible light/ 99.9% UV/ 79% infrared light/ 44% solar energy
- Provides 70% glare reduction
- Lightweight, high impact strength, virtually unbreakable
- Highly engineered product stops glare while allowing enough light in for easy navigation
- Patent-pending design
- Made in the USA
Jet Shades Piper M500/600 Purchase Options
- Pilot Cockpit Set. (4 Pieces) Covers the top portion of your Piper windshield and pilot side windows to prevent harmful sunlight heat, UV, and glare entering into the cockpit from above. After a quick owner installation in minutes (no STC or mechanic required). Your Jet Shade will provide a more comfortable piloting experience by providing cooler cockpit temperatures, reduced fatigue, reduced eye strain and more.
- Complete Package – Pilot Cockpit + Cabin Windows Complete Set (10 Pieces) Includes the 4-piece cockpit set, plus Jet Shades for cabin windows (6). Jet Shades for cabin windows insert into the cabin windows and provide protection from harmful sunlight heat, UV, and glare for your passengers. Passengers can enjoy the view without squinting or eye fatigue. Rides are cooler and comfortable for passengers allowing them to enjoy the scenery easily.
No-Hassle Return Policy
Jet Shades come with a no-hassle 30-day return policy. If they don’t fit your plane or if you’re not happy with them, simply return them for a refund.